..::Welcome To Pink Kitty's Designz::..

I am so glad your here!!
Where you can buy Exclusive and Limited, Pre-made or Customized Blogger Templates. Matching MySpace Layouts and Proboard Templates are also available upon ordering. My prices are very reasonable and range from $1-$5 for Exclusive. Prices may vary for Customized. I have tons of designs so please make sure to view all!
I make all types of designs whether girly, classy, and flashy. So please feel free to browse my site. And if you feel you are not ready you can always conact me.

*Any Further Questions? Please,

E-mail Me ;)


Thursday, July 30, 2009

FAQ's

Please read all information before contacting me. I only accept payments through PayPal.
To purchase an Exclusive Template you must contact me first.
Once purchase is made and the customizations that you have requested have been completed, you will be sent via email an easy zip file of your package with very simple Instructions.


Will you help with installation?

Free installation is included with the purchase unless you don't want it. But You will need to give me your login information.

What Do I need?

You will need a blogger account, and/or a Myspace account.
No more than that.. very easy html code.


What's included in the Package?

Exclusive packages include: the template and the header for blogspot.
and for your Myspace I will personaly code it for you all you will have to do is copy and paste.
if for any reason something doesnt look right at center you can always contact me so that I can fix it for you.


Menu Package $5
For your menu to have customized buttons/fonts (like my menu) . You must let me know in advance what you want the menu titles to be, and once it's done you can't request any additional. But you can always go back to just having links in your menu.
Matching MySpace Layout $10 (all together)
(only for people who want their myspace page to match their blogger template, header included)
It's all upto you, however you want it customized I make it happen for you. That's my Job.


Will you make extra changes?

Yes, I can make changes if your not happy with your template. After 5 days of purchase I will not make any changes.

How long does it take for me to get my package?

Once I have received payment. It will take 2 days give or take. Depending on what you have requested and how many orders I have.

Where Do you get these images?

All images are either purchased, or made by me. Some are free for commercial use as long as credit is given or major alterations have been made.
Any more questions? Contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.::Make A Request::.

Request your Template here
Name:
Email Address:

create form

Blog Music